Thursday 7 January 2010

Photography in London



Photographing The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye and St Paul's Cathedral



As a photojournalist there are many ways to find stories that I find interesting and that I might want to research further. The natural break over Christmas provides me with a perfect opportunity to catch up on my magazine and book reading about issues that catch my attention.

I do find it challenging to find stories in the UK though, especially in London. It needs to be a really good story for it to hold my interest - such as my empty homes in London story on my website. www.mjmaybury.com

So one of my New Years Resolutions is to research some stories a little closer to home and to focus on things that directly affect the city I live in. London is such an amazing city so I'm sure that my research over the Christmas period will pay off. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment